- VIDEOS HOME PAGE
- .NET (14)
- Business Intelligence (40)
- Integration Services (19)
- Macros and Programming (82)
- Microsoft Excel (70)
- Microsoft Office (92)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Power BI (35)
- Power Platform (35)
- Python (31)
- Report Builder (107)
- Reporting Services (113)
- SQL (42)
- Visual Basic for Applications (215)
- Visual C# (14)
- Excel VBA - Basics (24)
- VBA User Forms (22)
- Excel VBA - pivot tables (9)
- Excel VBA - charts (6)
- VBA - advanced (14)
- VBA - working with files (12)
- VBA - linking applications (12)
- VBA - working with Outlook (14)
- Built-in VBA functions (9)
- VBA - working with data (57)
- VBA - scraping websites (25)
- VBA - working with shapes (5)
- VBA - classes and structures (6)
VBA - SCRAPING WEBSITES VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 46 - Querying Web Pages with Query Tables
- Excel VBA Part 47.1 - Browsing to Websites and Scraping Web Page
- Excel VBA Part 47.2 - Scraping Website Tables and Clicking Links
- Excel VBA Part 47.3 - Internet Explorer vs XML HTTP Request
- Excel VBA Part 47.4 - Logging in to a Website with Windows Security
- Excel VBA Part 47.5 - Basic HTTP GET and POST Requests
- Excel VBA Part 48 - Scraping Multiple Web Pages
- Excel VBA Part 49 - Downloading Files from Websites
- Excel VBA Part 57.1 - Getting Started with Selenium Basic and Google Chrome
- Excel VBA Part 57.2 - Basic Web Scraping with Selenium and Google Chrome
- Excel VBA Part 57.3 - Using Different Web Browsers in Selenium
- Excel VBA Part 57.4 - Finding Web Elements in Selenium
- Excel VBA Part 57.5 - Implicit and Explicit Waits in Selenium
- Excel VBA Part 57.6 - Working with Multiple Tabs in Selenium
- Excel VBA Part 57.7 - Using Select Drop Down Lists in Selenium
- Excel VBA Part 57.8 - Printing in Google Chrome using Selenium
- How do I open Google Chrome in full screen mode using Selenium in VBA?
- Is it possible to start Google Chrome hidden using Selenium in VBA?
- How do I access elements in the Shadow DOM using Selenium in VBA?
- How do I Refer to a Parent Element in Selenium for VBA?
- How do I hold Shift and click a link in Selenium for VBA?
- How do I scroll down a web page using Selenium in VBA?
- How do I copy CSV data from a website using VBA?
- How do I open Google Chrome with a user profile using VBA?
- How do I use Google Translate with Excel VBA?
VBA - scraping websites videos | Excel VBA Part 57.6 - Working with Multiple Tabs in Selenium
Posted by Andrew Gould on 03 May 2021
This video has the following accompanying files:
|Working with Multiple Tabs in Selenium.xlsm||Excel workbook with macros|
Click to download a zipped copy of the above files.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.
You are really savior and prompt in answering our queries. Last time your advice made my day!
I want to open the following link, with my credentials (User Id and Password) by SendKeys in input box through Selenium (VBA-Excel), but problem is It is showing NosuchElement
Could You Please help again :)
Hi! I don't know what code you've written but this is fairly standard, all the elements have unique Ids so they're fairly easy to reference. The following code works:
Private cd As Selenium.ChromeDriver
Dim LoginForm As Selenium.WebElement
Dim EmailInput As Selenium.WebElement
Dim PasswordInput As Selenium.WebElement
Dim LoginButton As Selenium.WebElement
Set cd = New Selenium.ChromeDriver
Set LoginForm = cd.FindElementByCss("#login_form")
Set EmailInput = LoginForm.FindElementByCss("#email")
Set PasswordInput = LoginForm.FindElementByCss("#pwd")
Set LoginButton = LoginForm.FindElementByCss("#ACCT_LOGIN_SUBMIT")
EmailInput.SendKeys "my email address"
PasswordInput.SendKeys "my password"
I hope it helps.
First of all, I would like to appreciate the content you shared with us and the way you explained Selenium use in VBA. I didn't get it anywhere else. I am enjoying using it in my programs. But I am facing one problem and not getting the solution anywhere.
Can I keep the Browser (Web page) open even after quitting the Sub/Function. Please suggest.
Thanks in advance
The browser remains open as long as the variable you use to reference it remains in scope. In the video you can see that the browser remains open even when the subroutine ends because the variable is declared at the module level. You can declare the variable as Public to extend its scope even further.
I hope that helps!