VBA - SCRAPING WEBSITES VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 46 - Querying Web Pages with Query Tables
- Excel VBA Part 47.1 - Browsing to Websites and Scraping Web Page
- Excel VBA Part 47.2 - Scraping Website Tables and Clicking Links
- Excel VBA Part 47.3 - Internet Explorer vs XML HTTP Request
- Excel VBA Part 47.4 - Logging in to a Website with Windows Security
- Excel VBA Part 47.5 - Basic HTTP GET and POST Requests
- Excel VBA Part 48 - Scraping Multiple Web Pages
- Excel VBA Part 49 - Downloading Files from Websites
- Excel VBA Part 57.1 - Getting Started with Selenium Basic and Google Chrome
- Excel VBA Part 57.2 - Basic Web Scraping with Selenium and Google Chrome
VBA - scraping websites videos | Excel VBA Part 57.1 - Getting Started with Selenium Basic and Google Chrome
Posted by Andrew Gould on 14 January 2021
This video shows you how to install the Selenium Basic library for VBA so that you can control a variety of web browsers using VBA. You'll learn how to install the Selenium library, how to download drivers for Google Chrome and other browsers, how to reference Selenium in a VBA project and how to write basic code to open Google Chrome and browse to a web page.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.