Wise Owl - Cancellation and Invoice Payment Policies
This page shows our cancellation and invoice payment policies.
Cancellation of bookings (by you)
Our standard course cancellation terms are as follows:
- If you cancel a course place more than a month before the course is due to take place, we will invoice you for 10% of the cost of your place.
- Otherwise, if you cancel a course place less than a month but more than a week before the course is due to take place, we will invoice you for 50% of the cost of your place.
- Otherwise, if you cancel within a week of the start of the course, we will invoice you for 100% of the course place.
We will waive these charges only under exceptional circumstances, and then only at our discretion.
Invoice payment terms
Normally, we invoice for training shortly after it has taken place. We then allow 30 days for payment.
For certain companies as listed below we reserve the right to invoice for training (or other services) in advance, in which case payment should be made before the course (or event) takes place. These companies include:
- those with less than 5 staff;
- companies not long established;
- overseas companies; and
- companies with a history of paying invoices late.
We will advise you at the time of booking whether payment will be required in advance in this way.