- VIDEOS HOME PAGE
- .NET (14)
- Business Intelligence (40)
- Integration Services (19)
- Macros and Programming (81)
- Microsoft Excel (63)
- Microsoft Office (85)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Power BI (32)
- Python (29)
- Report Builder (107)
- Reporting Services (113)
- SQL (42)
- Visual Basic for Applications (212)
- Visual C# (14)
- Excel VBA - Basics (24)
- VBA User Forms (22)
- Excel VBA - pivot tables (9)
- Excel VBA - charts (6)
- VBA - advanced (13)
- VBA - working with files (12)
- VBA - linking applications (11)
- VBA - working with Outlook (14)
- Built-in VBA functions (9)
- VBA - working with data (57)
- VBA - scraping websites (25)
- VBA - working with shapes (4)
- VBA - classes and structures (6)
VBA USER FORMS VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 1 - Drawing Forms
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 2 - Running and Navigating Forms
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 3 - Adding Code to Forms
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 4 - Validating Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 5 - Validating Forms
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 6 - ComboBox Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 7 - ListBox Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 8 - Option Buttons
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 9 - Spin Buttons
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 10 - Scroll Bar Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 11 - Check Boxes
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 12 - Toggle Buttons
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 13 - Image Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 14 - Multi Page Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 15 - Tab Strip Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 16 - Playing YouTube Videos
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 17 - Editing Data
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 18 - Installing the Date Time Picker and Month View Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 19 - The RefEdit Control
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 20 - Progress Bars
- How do I control different cells with one spin button in Excel?
- How do I add a Select All option to a VBA List Box?
VBA User Forms videos | Excel VBA Forms Pt 13 - Image Controls
Posted by Andrew Gould on 31 March 2016
Image Controls allow you to display pictures on your forms. This video shows you how to allow a user to select the image that's displayed, including how to use a File Picker dialog box to control which types of image files they can select.
This video has the following accompanying files:
|Profitable Films - Pt13 Image Controls.xlsm||Excel workbook with macros|
Click to download a zipped copy of the above files.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.