- Excel VBA - Basics (23)
- VBA User Forms (21)
- Excel VBA - pivot tables (8)
- Excel VBA - charts (6)
- VBA - advanced (13)
- VBA - working with files (10)
- VBA - linking applications (9)
- VBA - working with Outlook (13)
- Built-in VBA functions (9)
- VBA - working with data (38)
- VBA - scraping websites (17)
- VBA - working with shapes (3)
- VBA - classes and structures (6)
VBA USER FORMS VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 1 - Drawing Forms
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 2 - Running and Navigating Forms
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 3 - Adding Code to Forms
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 4 - Validating Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 5 - Validating Forms
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 6 - ComboBox Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 7 - ListBox Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 8 - Option Buttons
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 9 - Spin Buttons
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 10 - Scroll Bar Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 11 - Check Boxes
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 12 - Toggle Buttons
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 13 - Image Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 14 - Multi Page Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 15 - Tab Strip Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 16 - Playing YouTube Videos
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 17 - Editing Data
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 18 - Installing the Date Time Picker and Month View Controls
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 19 - The RefEdit Control
- Excel VBA Forms Pt 20 - Progress Bars
- How do I control different cells with one spin button in Excel?
VBA User Forms videos | Excel VBA Forms Pt 3 - Adding Code to Forms
Posted by Andrew Gould on 31 March 2016
After you've made your form look beautiful you'll want it to actually do something useful! This part of the series explains how to add code to the events of the form and its controls to make it work. You'll learn how to refer to the form and objects on it, how to change their properties and how to make the form respond to the user's actions.
This video has the following accompanying files:
|Profitable Films - Pt3 Adding Code.xlsm||Excel workbook with macros|
Click to download a zipped copy of the above files.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.