EXCEL VBA - PIVOT TABLES VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 51.1 - Introduction to Pivot Tables in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 51.2 - Pivot Tables using an Access Database
- Excel VBA Part 51.3 - Pivot Tables using a SQL Server Database
- Excel VBA Part 51.4 - Pivot Tables and Consolidation Ranges
- Excel VBA Part 51.5 - PowerPivot Data Models
- Excel VBA Part 51.6 - Pivot Charts
- Excel VBA Part 51.7 - Pivot Table Slicers
- Excel VBA Part 51.8 - Pivot Table Date Fields and Timelines
Excel VBA - pivot tables videos | Excel VBA Part 51.4 - Pivot Tables and Consolidation Ranges
Posted by Andrew Gould on 15 December 2016
This video explains how to create an Excel pivot table based on multiple ranges of data spread across several worksheets. You'll learn how to use the Pivot Table Wizard to create a pivot table based on multiple consolidation ranges, as well as how to write code to achieve the same results. The video explains how to use an array to hold references to the different ranges of cells involved and how to populat this array dynamically for all of the data sheets in a workbook.
You can download any files that you need to follow the video here.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.