EXCEL VBA - PIVOT TABLES VIDEOS
- Excel VBA Part 51.1 - Introduction to Pivot Tables in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 51.2 - Pivot Tables using an Access Database
- Excel VBA Part 51.3 - Pivot Tables using a SQL Server Database
- Excel VBA Part 51.4 - Pivot Tables and Consolidation Ranges
- Excel VBA Part 51.5 - PowerPivot Data Models
- Excel VBA Part 51.6 - Pivot Charts
- Excel VBA Part 51.7 - Pivot Table Slicers
- Excel VBA Part 51.8 - Pivot Table Date Fields and Timelines
Excel VBA - pivot tables videos | Excel VBA Part 51.5 - PowerPivot Data Models
Posted by Andrew Gould on 15 December 2016
The PowerPivot Data Model allows you to combine data from a variety of sources into one single object in a workbook - you can then use this model to create pivot tables using the joined data. This video explains how to create and edit the PowerPivot data model using dat from Excel worksheets, Access databases and SQL Server databases. You'll learn how to create a data model, how to add and remove tables and how to import or create relationships between the different tables in the model. The final part of the video explains how to create a single data model which combines data from Excel, Access and SQL Server
You can download any files that you need to follow the video here.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.