- Excel VBA - Basics (24)
- VBA User Forms (21)
- Excel VBA - pivot tables (9)
- Excel VBA - charts (6)
- VBA - advanced (13)
- VBA - working with files (11)
- VBA - linking applications (10)
- VBA - working with Outlook (14)
- Built-in VBA functions (9)
- VBA - working with data (55)
- VBA - scraping websites (24)
- VBA - working with shapes (3)
- VBA - classes and structures (6)
VBA - WORKING WITH FILES VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 22 - Files and Folders
- Excel VBA Part 23 - Text Files
- Excel VBA Part 24 - File Dialogs
- Excel VBA - Save as PDF
- How do I copy sheets from multiple Excel files into one workbook in VBA?
- How do I export multiple PDF files from Excel when looping over cells?
- How do I copy sheets from multiple Excel files into one worksheet?
- How do I find a folder with a partial name in VBA?
- How do I loop through folders and subfolders in Excel VBA?
- How do I copy data from multiple worksheets in other workbooks?
- How do I unzip files using VBA?
VBA - working with files videos | Excel VBA Part 24 - File Dialogs
Posted by Andrew Gould on 11 March 2014
Using FileDialogs in VBA provides a convenient method for selecting files and folders and performing useful actions on them. This video covers how to use the standard FileOpen and SaveAs dialogs, and how to perform their default actions. The video also covers the use of the FilePicker and FolderPicker dialogs and how to use FileSystemObjects to process a collection of selected files to perform actions such as copying files to another folder.
There are no files which go with this video.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.
hi can you please share the excel.
I will be very greatfull to you
I'm sorry but this video doesn't have an Excel file available for download. All of our newer videos have downloadable files and you can find the links for these in the description above each video.
Ok Andrew thanx no issues
Your vidoes and the way you explain each every step is amazing.'
I am lucky to find you website and I am learning a lot here.
Happy to hear that you're finding the videos useful. Thank you for watching!