- VIDEOS HOME PAGE
- .NET (14)
- Business Intelligence (40)
- Integration Services (19)
- Macros and Programming (81)
- Microsoft Excel (63)
- Microsoft Office (85)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Power BI (31)
- Python (29)
- Report Builder (106)
- Reporting Services (112)
- SQL (42)
- Visual Basic for Applications (212)
- Visual C# (14)
- Excel VBA - Basics (24)
- VBA User Forms (22)
- Excel VBA - pivot tables (9)
- Excel VBA - charts (6)
- VBA - advanced (13)
- VBA - working with files (12)
- VBA - linking applications (11)
- VBA - working with Outlook (14)
- Built-in VBA functions (9)
- VBA - working with data (57)
- VBA - scraping websites (25)
- VBA - working with shapes (4)
- VBA - classes and structures (6)
EXCEL VBA - BASICS VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 1 - The VB Editor
- Excel VBA Part 2 - Writing Your First Macro
- Excel VBA Part 3 - What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- Excel VBA Part 4 - Buttons, Toolbars and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Excel VBA Part 5 - Selecting Cells
- Excel VBA Part 6 - Worksheets, Charts and Sheets
- Excel VBA Part 7 - Working with Workbooks
- Excel VBA Part 8 - Variables in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 9 - Object Variables
- Excel VBA Part 10 - Message Boxes
- Excel VBA Part 11 - Input Boxes
- Excel VBA Part 11a - Application.InputBox
- Excel VBA Part 12 - With Statements
- Excel VBA Part 13.1 - If Statements in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 14.1- Select Case Statements
- Excel VBA Part 15.1 - Do Until and Do While Loops
- Excel VBA Part 16 - For Next Loops
- Excel VBA Part 17 - For Each Loops
- Excel VBA Part 18 - Creating Functions
- Excel VBA Part 19 - Error Handling
- Excel VBA Part 20 - Event Procedures
- Excel VBA Part 21 - User Forms
- Why do we write If Not Is Nothing in Excel VBA?
- How do I hide all but the selected sheets in Excel?
Excel VBA - Basics videos | Excel VBA Part 21 - User Forms
Posted by Andrew Gould on 28 February 2014
Designing a User Form in VBA is a great way to allow you users to interact with your workbook. This video teaches you how to create forms, how to add controls and manipulate their properties and how to add code the events of the form to make it respond to user actions. You'll also get an insight into how much code goes into performing even very simple validation to control what your users can do with the form.
There are no files which go with this video.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.
I would like to thank you for the wonderful training on all the topics which are posted on this webiste.
I'm trying to learn Excel VBA Introduction Part 21 - User Forms, however unable to proceed with this video, because whenever i click on "Additional control" from tools/toolbox option, nothing happens ( i mean window doesn't pop up). As mentioned in video, I also tried to download Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Common Controls. However after installing this nothing worked.
I currently have MicroSoft office Home and Student 2016 installed on my computer with 64 bit.
Could you please help me resolve this problem.
I haven't encountered this problem myself but it seems that you're not alone! There are several suggestions on how to fix the problem at the following pages:
I hope one of these works for you!