EXCEL VBA - BASICS VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 1 - The VB Editor
- Excel VBA Part 2 - Writing Your First Macro
- Excel VBA Part 3 - What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- Excel VBA Part 4 - Buttons, Toolbars and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Excel VBA Part 5 - Selecting Cells
- Excel VBA Part 6 - Worksheets, Charts and Sheets
- Excel VBA Part 7 - Working with Workbooks
- Excel VBA Part 8 - Variables in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 9 - Object Variables
- Excel VBA Part 10 - Message Boxes
- Excel VBA Part 11 - Input Boxes
- Excel VBA Part 11a - Application.InputBox
- Excel VBA Part 12 - With Statements
- Excel VBA Part 13.1 - If Statements in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 14.1- Select Case Statements
- Excel VBA Part 15.1 - Do Until and Do While Loops
- Excel VBA Part 16 - For Next Loops
- Excel VBA Part 17 - For Each Loops
- Excel VBA Part 18 - Creating Functions
- Excel VBA Part 19 - Error Handling
- Excel VBA Part 20 - Event Procedures
- Excel VBA Part 21 - User Forms
Excel VBA - Basics videos | Excel VBA Part 21 - User Forms
Posted by Andrew Gould on 28 February 2014
Designing a User Form in VBA is a great way to allow you users to interact with your workbook. This video teaches you how to create forms, how to add controls and manipulate their properties and how to add code the events of the form to make it respond to user actions. You'll also get an insight into how much code goes into performing even very simple validation to control what your users can do with the form.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.
I would like to thank you for the wonderful training on all the topics which are posted on this webiste.
I'm trying to learn Excel VBA Introduction Part 21 - User Forms, however unable to proceed with this video, because whenever i click on "Additional control" from tools/toolbox option, nothing happens ( i mean window doesn't pop up). As mentioned in video, I also tried to download Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Common Controls. However after installing this nothing worked.
I currently have MicroSoft office Home and Student 2016 installed on my computer with 64 bit.
Could you please help me resolve this problem.
I haven't encountered this problem myself but it seems that you're not alone! There are several suggestions on how to fix the problem at the following pages:
I hope one of these works for you!