VBA - WORKING WITH DATA VIDEOS
- Excel VBA Part 30 - Querying a Database with ADO
- Excel VBA Part 31 - Modifying Data with ADO Recordsets
- Excel VBA Part 32 - Executing SQL Commands with ADO
- Excel VBA Part 56.1 - Connect to SQL Server using ADO
- Excel VBA Part 56.2 - Get Data from SQL Server with ADO Recordsets
- Excel VBA Part 56.3 - Read and Execute SQL Query Files
- Excel VBA Part 56.4 - Return Multiple Result Sets from SQL Queries
- Excel VBA Part 56.5 - Basic ADO Commands with SQL Server
- Excel VBA Part 56.6 - ADO Commands and Parameters
- Excel VBA Part 56.7 - ADO Commands and Stored Procedures
VBA - working with data videos | Excel VBA Part 56.7 - ADO Commands and Stored Procedures
Posted by Andrew Gould on 05 July 2019
This video shows you how to call and pass values to stored procedures from a SQL Server database using ADO commands. You'll learn how to reference parameters by name, how to pass values to parameters and how to retrieve a result set using a recordset object. You'll also see how to extract information from a stored procedure using output parameters.
You can download any files that you need to follow the video here.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.