VBA - ADVANCED VIDEOS▼
- Flappy Owl in Excel VBA
- Excel VBA Part 15.2 - Find and FindNext
- Excel VBA Part 20a - Application Events
- Excel VBA Part 25 - Arrays
- Excel VBA Part 26 - Constants and Enumerations
- Excel VBA Part 33 - Creating Add Ins
- Excel VBA - Disable Screen Updates
- Excel VBA Part 43.1 - ByRef and ByVal
- Excel VBA Part 43.2 - ByRef and ByVal (When to use Parentheses)
- Excel VBA Part 44 - Making Excel Talk
- Excel VBA Part 45 - Finding the Last Used Row, Column and Cell
VBA - advanced videos | Excel VBA Part 33 - Creating Add Ins
Posted by Andrew Gould on 13 October 2014
Creating an Excel VBA Add-In is a great way to make your custom functions available to other Excel workbooks and VBA projects. This video teaches you how to create an add-in from scratch, including how to write VBA functions, where to save your add-in, how to enable an add-in to make it available to other workbooks and how to reference an add-in from a VBA project.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.