REPORTING SERVICES - INTRODUCTION VIDEOS
- SSRS Part 1 - Getting started with a new report project
- SSRS Part 2 - Data Sources and Datasets
- SSRS Part 3 - Working with tables
- SSRS Part 4 - Keeping column headings visible on each page
- SSRS Part 5 - Controlling the number of rows on a page
- SSRS Part 6 - Grouping in tables
- SSRS Part 7 - Creating calculated fields
- SSRS Part 8 - Conditional formatting
- SSRS Part 9 - Indicators
- SSRS Part 10 - Gauges
- SSRS Part 11 - Basic parameters
- SSRS Part 12 - Drop down list parameters
- SSRS Part 13 - Null values in parameters
- SSRS Part 14 - Cascading parameters
- SSRS Part 15 - Matrices
- SSRS Part 16 - Lists
- SSRS Part 17 - Linked reports
- SSRS Part 18 - Charts
- SSRS Part 19 - Subreports
- SSRS Part 20 - Basic Maps
Reporting Services - Introduction videos | SSRS Part 10 - Gauges
Posted by Andrew Gould on 22 August 2012
Gauges represent the single most over-the-top method of graphically representing a set of numbers! This video teaches you all about radial and linear gauges, including how to work with scales, ranges, pointers and labels, how to apply conditional formatting to a gauge, and, trickiest of all, how to position items in a gauge.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.