EXCEL VBA - CHARTS VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 50.1 - Introduction to Charts in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 50.2 - Embedding Charts in Worksheets
- Excel VBA Part 50.3 - Conditional Formatting by Value in Charts
- Excel VBA Part 50.4 - Highlighting Min and Max Values in a Chart
- Excel VBA Part 50.5 - Formatting Bubble Charts by Bubble Size
- Excel VBA - Data Labels in Scatter Charts
Excel VBA - charts videos | Excel VBA Part 50.4 - Highlighting Min and Max Values in a Chart
Posted by Andrew Gould on 29 April 2019
In this video you'll learn how to highlight the minimum and maximum values in a chart using VBA. You'll learn how to loop over the series collection of a chart, capture the array of values associated with the series and calculate the minimum and maximum values using worksheet functions. You'll also learn how to loop over the array of values and apply formatting to the data points which match the maximum and minimum values. In the final part of the video you'll see how to apply the same techniques to a line chart, including how to display markers on the lines.
You can download any files that you need to follow the video here.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.