- VIDEOS HOME PAGE
- .NET (14)
- Business Intelligence (40)
- Integration Services (19)
- Macros and Programming (82)
- Microsoft Excel (69)
- Microsoft Office (91)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Power BI (35)
- Python (31)
- Report Builder (107)
- Reporting Services (113)
- SQL (42)
- Visual Basic for Applications (215)
- Visual C# (14)
- Excel VBA - Basics (24)
- VBA User Forms (22)
- Excel VBA - pivot tables (9)
- Excel VBA - charts (6)
- VBA - advanced (14)
- VBA - working with files (12)
- VBA - linking applications (12)
- VBA - working with Outlook (14)
- Built-in VBA functions (9)
- VBA - working with data (57)
- VBA - scraping websites (25)
- VBA - working with shapes (5)
- VBA - classes and structures (6)
EXCEL VBA - CHARTS VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 50.1 - Introduction to Charts in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 50.2 - Embedding Charts in Worksheets
- Excel VBA Part 50.3 - Conditional Formatting by Value in Charts
- Excel VBA Part 50.4 - Highlighting Min and Max Values in a Chart
- Excel VBA Part 50.5 - Formatting Bubble Charts by Bubble Size
- Excel VBA - Data Labels in Scatter Charts
Excel VBA - charts videos | Excel VBA Part 50.1 - Introduction to Charts in VBA
Posted by Andrew Gould on 17 November 2016
This video helps you to get started with charts in Excel VBA. You'll learn how to create a new chart sheet and set the chart's data source using a variety of techniques, including how to dynamically set the data source based on conditions. You'll also see lots of ways to change the appearance of the chart, including using chart layouts, chart colour schemes, chart styles and even how to create your own custom chart template.
This video has the following accompanying files:
|Excel VBA - Introduction to Charts in VBA.xlsm||Excel workbook with macros|
Click to download a zipped copy of the above files.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.