C# PROGRAMMING VIDEOS
- C# Part 1 - Installing and Configuring Visual Studio
- C# Part 2 - Working with Projects and Solutions
- C# Part 3 - Drawing Windows Forms
- C# Part 4 - Writing Basic C# Code
- C# Part 5 - Variables and Data Types
- C# Part 6 - If Statements and Conditional Operators
- C# Part 7 - Writing Methods
- C# Part 8 - Switch Statements
- C# Part 9 - While Loops and Do Loops
- C# Part 10 - For Loops
- C# Part 11 - Foreach Loops
- C# Part 12 - Arrays
- C# Part 13 - Lists
- C# Part 14 - Exceptions and Error Handling
C# Programming videos | C# Part 11 - Foreach Loops
Posted by Andrew Gould on 21 November 2014
You can use a Foreach loop in C# to process a collection of objects, which is a tremendously useful thing to be able to do in an object-oriented language! This video explains how the foreach statement works and covers examples such as looping over the collection of controls in a form, looping over the open forms in your application and looping over the items in a list. You'll also see a comparison of the foreach loop and for loop, including a couple of limitations of the foreach statement. The video also covers how to write nested foreach loops.
You can download any files that you need for this video from this blog.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.