- VIDEOS HOME PAGE
- .NET (14)
- Business Intelligence (40)
- Integration Services (19)
- Macros and Programming (82)
- Microsoft Excel (70)
- Microsoft Office (92)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Power BI (35)
- Power Platform (35)
- Python (31)
- Report Builder (107)
- Reporting Services (113)
- SQL (42)
- Visual Basic for Applications (215)
- Visual C# (14)
- Excel VBA - Basics (24)
- VBA User Forms (22)
- Excel VBA - pivot tables (9)
- Excel VBA - charts (6)
- VBA - advanced (14)
- VBA - working with files (12)
- VBA - linking applications (12)
- VBA - working with Outlook (14)
- Built-in VBA functions (9)
- VBA - working with data (57)
- VBA - scraping websites (25)
- VBA - working with shapes (5)
- VBA - classes and structures (6)
VBA - WORKING WITH OUTLOOK VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 29.1 - Creating Outlook Emails
- Excel VBA Part 29.2 - Outlook Email Events
- Excel VBA Part 29.3 - Outlook Emails using the Word Editor
- Excel VBA Part 29.4 - Inserting Pictures in Outlook Emails
- Excel VBA Part 29.5 - Copying Emails from the Outlook Inbox
- Excel VBA Part 29.6 - Referencing a Named Folder in Outlook
- Excel VBA Part 29.7 - Looping Through All Outlook Folders
- Excel VBA Part 29.8 - Saving Attachments from an Outlook Folder
- Excel VBA Part 29.9 - Finding Outlook Emails using Filters
- Excel VBA Part 29.10 - Getting Emails from another Outlook Account
- Excel VBA Part 29.11 - Sending Emails from another Outlook Account
- Excel VBA Part 29.12 - Filtering Outlook Items using Restrict
- Excel VBA Part 29.13 - DASL Filters in Outlook
- How do I save attachments from emails in a Windows folder?
VBA - working with Outlook videos | Excel VBA Part 29.3 - Outlook Emails using the Word Editor
Posted by Andrew Gould on 29 April 2019
This video explains how to use the Word Editor of an email created in Outlook to access a range of useful editing features. You'll learn how to create an enmail, how to reference the Word editor and how to work with the Word Range object. You'll use these skills to compose an email consisting of literal text combined with a copied Excel table and chart.
This video has the following accompanying files:
|Outlook Word Editor Complete.xlsm||Excel workbook with macros|
|Outlook Word Editor.xlsm||Excel workbook with macros|
Click to download a zipped copy of the above files.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.