VBA - WORKING WITH OUTLOOK VIDEOS
- Excel VBA Part 29.1 - Creating Outlook Emails
- Excel VBA Part 29.2 - Outlook Email Events
- Excel VBA Part 29.3 - Outlook Emails using the Word Editor
- Excel VBA Part 29.4 - Inserting Pictures in Outlook Emails
- Excel VBA Part 29.5 - Copying Emails from the Outlook Inbox
- Excel VBA Part 29.6 - Referencing a Named Folder in Outlook
- Excel VBA Part 29.7 - Looping Through All Outlook Folders
- Excel VBA Part 29.8 - Saving Attachments from an Outlook Folder
- Excel VBA Part 29.9 - Finding Outlook Emails using Filters
- Excel VBA Part 29.10 - Getting Emails from another Outlook Account
- Excel VBA Part 29.11 - Sending Emails from another Outlook Account
- Excel VBA Part 29.12 - Filtering Outlook Items using Restrict
- Excel VBA Part 29.13 - DASL Filters in Outlook
VBA - working with Outlook videos | Excel VBA Part 29.7 - Looping Through All Outlook Folders
Posted by Andrew Gould on 29 April 2019
This video explains how to loop over the folder and subfolder structure in Microsoft Outlook and list the contents of each folder in an Excel worksheet. You'll learn how to set up a recursive procedure to walk through the hierarchy of folders in an Outlook account and how to layout the results using different indent levels in an Excel worksheet.
You can download any files that you need to follow the video here.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.