EXCEL 2013 POWER BI TOOLS VIDEOS
- An overview of the Excel Power BI Tools
- Getting started with Power Query
- A full Power Query case study
- Getting started with PowerPivot
- Creating data models in PowerPivot
- Pivot tables based on PowerPivot data models
- Linking to and importing from other data sources
- Creating calculated columns within PowerPivot
- Calculated fields (measures) in PowerPivot
- Using the CALCULATE function in PowerPivot
- The FILTER, RANKX and EARLIER functions in DAX
- Using calendars and dates in PowerPivot
- Using the DAX date functions within PowerPivot
- Creating hierarchies within PowerPivot
- Creating KPIs (key performance indicators) within PowerPivot
- An Introduction to Power View
- Filters in Power View
- Creating charts in Power View
- Creating maps in Power View
- An overview of Power Map
VIDEOS BY AUTHOR
VIDEOS BY YEAR
Excel 2013 Power BI Tools videos | An overview of the Excel Power BI Tools
Posted by Andy Brown on 15 April 2015
An overview of PowerPivot, Power Query, Power View and Power Map in Excel, showing what each of these Power Business Intelligence tools can do, and listing the main advantages and disadvantages of each.
You can download any files that you need for this video from this blog.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.