- VIDEOS HOME PAGE
- .NET (14)
- Business Intelligence (40)
- Integration Services (19)
- Macros and Programming (82)
- Microsoft Excel (70)
- Microsoft Office (92)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Power BI (37)
- Power Platform (37)
- Python (31)
- Report Builder (107)
- Reporting Services (113)
- SQL (42)
- Visual Basic for Applications (217)
- Visual C# (14)
- Excel VBA - Basics (24)
- VBA User Forms (22)
- Excel VBA - pivot tables (9)
- Excel VBA - charts (6)
- VBA - advanced (14)
- VBA - working with files (12)
- VBA - linking applications (13)
- VBA - working with Outlook (14)
- Built-in VBA functions (9)
- VBA - working with data (58)
- VBA - scraping websites (25)
- VBA - working with shapes (5)
- VBA - classes and structures (6)
VBA - LINKING APPLICATIONS VIDEOS▼
- Excel VBA Part 27.1 - Creating Word Documents
- Excel VBA Part 27.2 - Creating and Updating Linked Word Tables
- Excel VBA Part 28 - Creating PowerPoint Presentations
- How do I copy Excel data into PowerPoint using VBA?
- How do I paste Excel data into an existing text box in PowerPoint?
- How do I paste and resize a picture in Word from Excel VBA?
- What's the difference between early binding and late binding in VBA?
- How do I resize a Word table after copying from Excel?
- How do I copy Word tables into Excel using VBA?
- Excel VBA - How do I create a header with a logo in Word using VBA?
- How do I refer to an open Word document in Excel VBA?
- How do I copy slides from multiple PowerPoint files into one presentation in VBA?
- How do I create a PowerPoint slide for each Excel row with VBA?
VBA - linking applications videos | How do I create a PowerPoint slide for each Excel row with VBA?
Posted by Andrew Gould on 29 July 2022
Learn how to loop over the rows of an Excel list and generate a new PowerPoint slide for each one.
If you're not a channel member, don't worry - the video will be released publicly after a short period of member exclusivity.
This video has the following accompanying files:
|Create PowerPoint Slide for Each Row COMPLETE.xlsm||Excel workbook with macros||Finished code|
|Create PowerPoint Slide for Each Row.xlsm||Excel workbook with macros||Original workbook|
|MyPresentation.pptx||PowerPoint presentation||PowerPoint presentation|
Click to download a zipped copy of the above files.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.