INTEGRATION SERVICES VIDEOS▼
- Getting started with SSIS
- Performing basic tasks
- Basic transformations in SSIS
- Using variables in SSIS
- Data types and data conversions
- Integration Services expressions
- Conditional split and derived column transforms
- Debugging in SSIS
- Lookup transforms in SSIS
- Creating FOR loops and using sequence containers
- Using FOREACH containers to loop over files
- Looping over ADO recordsets and more
- Writing scrpt tasks for control flow using C#
- Writing scrpt tasks for control flow using Visual Basic
- Creating script components within data flow tasks
- Precedence constraints and expression constraints
- Event-handling and logging
- Setting parameters and deploying projects
Integration Services videos | Getting started with SSIS
Posted by Andy Brown on 02 September 2013
Learn how to create your first packages in SSIS in Visual Studio, to import data from a SQL Server table into an Excel workbook.
There are no files which go with this video.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.