- VIDEOS HOME PAGE
- .NET (14)
- Business Intelligence (40)
- Integration Services (19)
- Macros and Programming (81)
- Microsoft Excel (63)
- Microsoft Office (85)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Power BI (32)
- Python (29)
- Report Builder (107)
- Reporting Services (113)
- SQL (42)
- Visual Basic for Applications (212)
- Visual C# (14)
INTEGRATION SERVICES VIDEOS▼
- Getting started with SSIS
- Performing basic tasks
- Basic transformations in SSIS
- Using variables in SSIS
- Data types and data conversions
- Integration Services expressions
- Conditional split and derived column transforms
- Debugging in SSIS
- Lookup transforms in SSIS
- Creating FOR loops and using sequence containers
- Using FOREACH containers to loop over files
- Looping over ADO recordsets and more
- Writing scrpt tasks for control flow using C#
- Writing scrpt tasks for control flow using Visual Basic
- Creating script components within data flow tasks
- Precedence constraints and expression constraints
- Event-handling and logging
- Setting parameters and deploying projects
Integration Services videos | Writing scrpt tasks for control flow using C#
Posted by Andy Brown on 18 February 2014
Learn how to write C# code for script tasks, to manage control flow in SSIS
See our full range of SSIS training resources.
There are no files which go with this video.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.