INTEGRATION SERVICES VIDEOS
- Getting started with SSIS
- Performing basic tasks
- Basic transformations in SSIS
- Using variables in SSIS
- Data types and data conversions
- Integration Services expressions
- Conditional split and derived column transforms
- Debugging in SSIS
- Lookup transforms in SSIS
- Creating FOR loops and using sequence containers
- Using FOREACH containers to loop over files
- Looping over ADO recordsets and more
- Writing scrpt tasks for control flow using C#
- Writing scrpt tasks for control flow using Visual Basic
- Creating script components within data flow tasks
- Precedence constraints and expression constraints
- Event-handling and logging
- Setting parameters and deploying projects
Integration Services videos | Creating script components within data flow tasks
Posted by Andy Brown on 19 February 2014
Learn how to pass columns into script components, and how to use C# or VB code to massage data values within your script.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.