SELECTING DATA IN SQL VIDEOS
- SQL Queries Part 1 - Writing basic queries
- SQL Queries Part 2 - Sorting queries in SQL
- SQL Queries Part 3 - Using Criteria in Queries
- SQL Queries Part 4 - Creating Calculations in Queries
- SQL Queries Part 5 - Using CASE Statements
- SQL Queries Part 7 - Using Functions in Queries
- SQL Queries Part 8 - Calculations with Text
- SQL Queries Part 9 - Calculations with Dates
- SQL Queries Part 6 - Using Joins in Queries
- SQL Queries Part 10 - Grouping and Aggregating Data
- SQL Queries Part 11 - Subqueries
- SQL Queries Part 12 - Correlated Subqueries
Selecting data in SQL videos | SQL Queries Part 5 - Using CASE Statements
Posted by Andrew Gould on 04 May 2012
Learn how to use CASE statements in queries in Microsoft SQL Server. This video teaches you how to test conditions using the CASE statement and provide different answers based on whether the conditions are met.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.