- VIDEOS HOME PAGE
- .NET (14)
- Business Intelligence (40)
- Integration Services (19)
- Macros and Programming (82)
- Microsoft Excel (70)
- Microsoft Office (92)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Power BI (35)
- Power Platform (35)
- Python (31)
- Report Builder (107)
- Reporting Services (113)
- SQL (42)
- Visual Basic for Applications (215)
- Visual C# (14)
MICROSOFT EXCEL VIDEOS▼
- Protecting worksheets
- Data validation
- Excel - Spilled Array Formulas
- Conditional formatting - basic
- Conditional formatting - data bars
- Conditional formatting - linked
- Custom date formats
- Excel - The SORT and SORTBY Functions
- Excel - The UNIQUE Function
- Excel - The TRANSPOSE Function
- Excel - The SEQUENCE Function
- Excel - The FILTER Function
- Excel - The XLOOKUP Function
Microsoft Excel videos | Conditional formatting - linked
Posted by Andrew Gould on 21 October 2011
Learn how to use formulae in conditional formats in Microsoft Excel to highlight one cell based on the value of another cell.
There are no files which go with this video.
There are no exercises for this video.
Making a video bigger
You can increase the size of your video to make it fill the screen like this:
Play your video (the icons shown won't appear until you do), then click on the full screen icon which appears as shown at its bottom right-hand corner.
When you've finished viewing a video in full screen mode, just press the Esc key to return to normal view.
Improving the quality of a video
To improve the quality of a video, first click on the Settings icon:
Make sure you're playing your video so that the icons shown appear, then click on this gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Choose to change the video quality:
Click on Quality as shown to bring up the submenu.
The higher the number you choose, the better will be your video quality (but the slower the connection speed):
Don't choose the HD option unless you have a fast enough connection speed to support it!
Is your Wise Owl speaking too slowly (or too quickly)? You can also use the Settings menu above to change your playback speed.