- Access exercises (91)
- C# exercises (79)
- Excel exercises (278)
- Power Apps exercises (13)
- Power Automate exercises (18)
- Power BI exercises (139)
- Power Platform exercises (157)
- Python exercises (28)
- Report Builder exercises (141)
- SQL exercises (198)
- SSAS exercises (51)
- SSIS exercises (46)
- SSRS exercises (99)
- VBA exercises (85)
- Visual Basic exercises (46)
Access | Creating queries exercise | Thirty Somethings
This exercise is provided to allow potential course delegates to choose the correct Wise Owl Microsoft training course, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any format without the prior written consent of Wise Owl.
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our exercises. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Create the following select queries:
- List all owners born before 1970, saving as selectOldOwners;
- List all owners born after 1970, saving as selectYoungOwners;
- List all owners born between 1965 and 1975, saving as selectThirtySomethingOwners;
- List all male pets who have vet bills less than £25 AND all male pets who were born before 2000, saving as PointlessQuery.
Pat yourself on the back!