- Access exercises (91)
- C# exercises (79)
- Excel exercises (278)
- Power Apps exercises (13)
- Power Automate exercises (18)
- Power BI exercises (139)
- Power Platform exercises ()
- Python exercises (28)
- Report Builder exercises (141)
- SQL exercises (198)
- SSAS exercises (51)
- SSIS exercises (46)
- SSRS exercises (99)
- VBA exercises (85)
- Visual Basic exercises (46)
Access | Action queries exercise | Pets Maketable queries
This exercise is provided to allow potential course delegates to choose the correct Wise Owl Microsoft training course, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any format without the prior written consent of Wise Owl.
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our exercises. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Create Make Table queries to do the following:
- Create an exact copy of the Owner table called AllOwners. Save the query with the name MakeAllOwners.
- Create table of just the celebrity owners called VIPLounge. Save the query with the name MakeVIPLounge.
- Create a table of boy pets called Boyzone. Save the query with the name MakeBoyzone.
The database navigation pane should have three new queries and three new tables when you have run and saved the above queries.
These are the three queries that you should see