- Access exercises (91)
- C# exercises (79)
- Excel exercises (278)
- Power Apps exercises (13)
- Power Automate exercises (18)
- Power BI exercises (139)
- Power Platform exercises ()
- Python exercises (28)
- Report Builder exercises (141)
- SQL exercises (198)
- SSAS exercises (51)
- SSIS exercises (46)
- SSRS exercises (99)
- VBA exercises (85)
- Visual Basic exercises (46)
ACCESS VBA MACROS EXERCISES▼
Access VBA Macros | Recordsets exercise | Macros to add, edit and delete records
This exercise is provided to allow potential course delegates to choose the correct Wise Owl Microsoft training course, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any format without the prior written consent of Wise Owl.
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our exercises. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Have a look at the table tblLanguage:
It's not clear what the rating means - but fortunately it doesn't matter!
Create a module called modRecordsets.
Within this new module, create 3 new procedures as follows:
- One called AddLanguages to add Latin (rating 2) and Swedish (rating 1) to the table
- One called DeleteBadLanguages to delete any languages with rating of 2 or less from the table
- One called UpdateRatings which increases the rating of every "good" language (ie of every language with a rating of 5 or more) by 1 whenever you run the procedure
Be very careful when you run the program to delete bad languages that it doesn't delete all of them - it might be an idea to step through your macro at this point!
Save and close your module.