SSRS REPORTING SERVICES EXERCISES▼
- Designing a Simple Report (3)
- Data sources and datasets (1)
- Tables (5)
- Grouping tables (6)
- Expressions (8)
- Pages and printing (2)
- Parameters (15)
- Indicators (3)
- Gauges (4)
- Matrices (5)
- Charts (6)
- Data bars and sparklines (2)
- Lists (4)
- Subreports (2)
- Revision of expressions (3)
- Variables (3)
- Embedding code (3)
- Basic Custom Assemblies (2)
- Examples of custom assemblies (1)
- Customising reports (2)
- Using SQL views (3)
- Stored procedures in SSRS (2)
- Stored procedure parameters (2)
- Dropdowns with procedures (3)
- Multivalue parameter procedures (1)
- Improving report navigation (2)
- Linking reports (drilldown) (4)
- Dynamic reports (2)
SSRS Reporting Services | Gauges exercise | Gauges - simple gauge for Oscar nominations
This exercise is provided to allow potential course delegates to choose the correct Wise Owl Microsoft training course, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any format without the prior written consent of Wise Owl.
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our exercises. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Create a report showing for each film the number of nominations it received on a gauge, scaled from 0 to 20:
Your gauge absolutely does not have to look like this - this is just a suggestion!
The label above each gauge is optional!
Save this report as Pointy things, then close it down.