- Access exercises (91)
- C# exercises (79)
- Excel exercises (278)
- Power Apps exercises (13)
- Power Automate exercises (18)
- Power BI exercises (139)
- Power Platform exercises (157)
- Python exercises (28)
- Report Builder exercises (141)
- SQL exercises (198)
- SSAS exercises (51)
- SSIS exercises (46)
- SSRS exercises (99)
- VBA exercises (85)
- Visual Basic exercises (46)
EXCEL VBA MACROS EXERCISES▼
Excel VBA Macros | Loops and conditions exercise | Colouring dinosaurs
This exercise is provided to allow potential course delegates to choose the correct Wise Owl Microsoft training course, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any format without the prior written consent of Wise Owl.
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our exercises. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Write a macro to colour the dinosaurs by period:
- Cretaceous ones will be red (set their Interior.Color property to RGB(200,100,100))
- Jurassic ones will be green (set their Interior.Color property to RGB(100,200,100))
- Triassic ones will be blue (set their Interior.Color property to RGB(100,100,200))
See below for what your final spreadsheet should look like.
Your final spreadsheet should look something like this after running your macro:
The button is optional!
Save your workbook, then close it down.