WISE OWL EXERCISES
- Creating formulae (5)
- Formatting worksheets (7)
- Basic printing (7)
- Charts (10)
- Absolute references (9)
- Range names (13)
- Conditional formulae (16)
- Conditional formatting (7)
- Basic tables (6)
- Formatting numbers and dates (3)
- Working with dates (1)
- Data validation (6)
- Protection (1)
- Advanced IFs (5)
- Lookup functions (14)
- Advanced lookup functions (9)
- Text functions (1)
- Advanced charts (4)
- Multiple worksheets (1)
- Advanced tables (2)
- Pivot tables (3)
- Advanced pivot tables (3)
- Scenarios (2)
- Data tables (2)
- Array formulae (2)
- Building models (2)
- Masking (2)
- Cashflow calculations (1)
- Investment appraisal (1)
Excel | Basic printing exercise | Adv Print Hair Salon
This exercise is provided to allow potential course delegates to choose the correct Wise Owl Microsoft training course, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any format without the prior written consent of Wise Owl.
The answer to the exercise will be included and explained if you attend the course listed below!
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our exercises. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Open the file contained within the folder name shown above.
Use the Page Layout tab to help you set the following print options:
- Set a print area of A1:F56
- Set print titles so that the headings on row 3 appear on every page
- Set a header/footer to display the salon name in the top left, date in the top right, file name in the bottom left and page numbering at the bottom right.
The top of your preview screen should look like this:
The top of your preview screen.
The bottom should look like this:
The bottom of your preview screen should look like this.
Use Save As... to save the file in your own new Excel work folder.