EXCEL VBA - PIVOT TABLES/CHARTS VIDEOS
- Excel VBA - Data Labels in Scatter Charts
- Excel VBA Part 50.1 - Introduction to Charts in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 50.2 - Embedding Charts in Worksheets
- Excel VBA Part 51.1 - Introduction to Pivot Tables in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 51.2 - Pivot Tables using an Access Database
- Excel VBA Part 51.3 - Pivot Tables using a SQL Server Database
- Excel VBA Part 51.4 - Pivot Tables and Consolidation Ranges
- Excel VBA Part 51.5 - PowerPivot Data Models
- Excel VBA Part 51.6 - Pivot Charts
- Excel VBA Part 51.7 - Pivot Table Slicers
- Excel VBA Part 51.8 - Pivot Table Date Fields and Timelines
Excel VBA - pivot tables/charts videos | Excel VBA Part 50.1 - Introduction to Charts in VBA
Posted by Andrew Gould on 17 November 2016
This video helps you to get started with charts in Excel VBA. You'll learn how to create a new chart sheet and set the chart's data source using a variety of techniques, including how to dynamically set the data source based on conditions. You'll also see lots of ways to change the appearance of the chart, including using chart layouts, chart colour schemes, chart styles and even how to create your own custom chart template.
You can download any files that you need to follow the video here.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.