EXCEL VBA - PIVOT TABLES/CHARTS VIDEOS
- Excel VBA - Data Labels in Scatter Charts
- Excel VBA Part 50.1 - Introduction to Charts in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 50.2 - Embedding Charts in Worksheets
- Excel VBA Part 51.1 - Introduction to Pivot Tables in VBA
- Excel VBA Part 51.2 - Pivot Tables using an Access Database
- Excel VBA Part 51.3 - Pivot Tables using a SQL Server Database
- Excel VBA Part 51.4 - Pivot Tables and Consolidation Ranges
- Excel VBA Part 51.5 - PowerPivot Data Models
- Excel VBA Part 51.6 - Pivot Charts
- Excel VBA Part 51.7 - Pivot Table Slicers
- Excel VBA Part 51.8 - Pivot Table Date Fields and Timelines
Excel VBA - pivot tables/charts videos | Excel VBA - Data Labels in Scatter Charts
Posted by Andrew Gould on 27 November 2015
Labelling data points in a scatter chart in Excel 2010 or earlier is much more limited than in later versions of Excel. This video explains how to use VBA to label the points with any value you like using simple looping techniques. You'll learn how to label the points in a single chart, multiple charts and multiple data series in a chart.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.