ALL SOFTWARE EXERCISES
- EXERCISES HOME PAGE (813)
- Access 2010 (66)
- Access VBA Macros (17)
- Advanced VBA (29)
- Excel 2010 (83)
- Excel 2013 (10)
- Excel 2016 (0)
- Excel VBA Macros (37)
- Power BI - Excel 2013 (25)
- Power BI - Excel 2016 (23)
- Power BI Desktop (26)
- PowerPivot 2010 (26)
- Report Builder 3.0 (42)
- SQL (156)
- SSAS - multidimensional (21)
- SSAS - tabular (29)
- SSIS Integration Services (40)
- SSRS Reporting Services (53)
- Visual Basic (45)
- Visual C Sharp (65)
- WPF - Visual C# (20)
REPORT BUILDER 3.0 EXERCISES
Exercise: Create a beautifully formatted and filtered table
This exercise is provided to allow potential course delegates to choose the correct Wise Owl Microsoft training course, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any format without the prior written consent of Wise Owl.
The answer to the exercise will be included and explained if you attend the course listed below!
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our exercises. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Create the following report, using the thoughts below:
The report lists the 4 films made by directors whose names start with an E
Some thoughts to help you:
- The border effect shown was achieved by putting the table in a rectangle
- The number formatting code used to scale all of the numbers to the nearest million was $#,##0,,"m"
- The filter shows all of the films where the DirectorName field is Like E*
- The films are sorted alphabetically by film name
When (if?) you've finished, save this report as E-Directors.