ALL SOFTWARE EXERCISES
- EXERCISES HOME PAGE (893)
- Access 2010 (66)
- Access VBA Macros (17)
- Advanced VBA (29)
- DAX (0)
- Excel (0)
- Excel 2010 (83)
- Excel 2013 (10)
- Excel VBA Macros (37)
- Power BI - Excel 2013 (25)
- Power BI - Excel 2016 (24)
- Power BI Desktop (26)
- PowerPivot 2010 (26)
- Report Builder (42)
- SQL (192)
- SSAS - multidimensional (21)
- SSAS - tabular (29)
- SSIS Integration Services (40)
- SSRS 2012 (53)
- SSRS 2016 (43)
- Visual Basic (45)
- Visual C Sharp (65)
- WPF - Visual C# (20)
ACCESS 2010 EXERCISES
Exercise: PetType with buttons form
This exercise is provided to allow potential course delegates to choose the correct Wise Owl Microsoft training course, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any format without the prior written consent of Wise Owl.
The answer to the exercise will be included and explained if you attend the course listed below!
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our exercises. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Create a new form called PetTypeWithButtons based on the PetType tables so that it resembles the example shown below:
Your layout and formatting doesn't have to match this one
Add the following functionality:
- Clicking the navigation buttons takes you between records;
- Clicking the Close button will close the form;
- Clicking the More/Less buttons increases or decreases the number of limbs, with a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 100.
Test the buttons and then close and save the form.