Job specification for trainee IT trainer position
Successful candidates for our trainee IT trainer job will be expected to:
- Successfully complete our 4-6 week trainee programme (including attending First Aid at Work and Manual Handling courses if appropriate) in your initial trial period.
- Develop, attain and maintain a high standard of all the skills necessary to deliver a Wise Owl IT training course.
- Deliver scheduled and tailored IT training courses at our premises and various UK-wide locations and follow our what-to-do lists for each venue.
- Liaise with clients for tailored training courses.
- Make your own travel and accommodation arrangements (trains, hotels).
- Enter all expenses into our in-house expenses system.
- Prepare all course materials for each training course.
- Write after-course reports as required.
- Keep up to date with new software releases.
- Learn/develop/prepare new courses as and when required.
- Optionally, develop skills as a technical documentation author to help write the company software training manuals and exercises.
- Optionally, write training blogs for our website.
- Deliver other training and consultancy services as may be required from time to time.
- Occasionally answer telephone and email enquiries from clients and enter the details into WOMBAT, our internal system.
- Help train new trainee trainers.
This isn't necessarily a comprehensive list, but is intended to give you an idea of what we expect. You can learn more about what life as an owl would be like here.
This page has 0 threads Add post