BLOGS BY TOPIC▼
BLOGS BY AUTHOR▼
BLOGS BY YEAR▼
Whether you're creating tables in SQL Server, using SQL variables or passing parameters to stored procedures, you'll need to understand what the possible data types that you can use are.
- Data Types in T-SQL for SQL Server
- Text Data Types in T-SQL
- Number Data Types in T-SQL
- Date and Time Data Types in SQL (this blog)
- Logical, Boolean, Yes/No or Bit Data Types in SQL
- Converting between Data Types
Posted by Andy Brown on 05 October 2012
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our blogs. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Date and Time Data Types in SQL
I have no intention of repeating my colleague Andrew's excellent and in-depth earlier blog on this - so here's a link to it!