BLOGS BY TOPIC
BLOGS BY AUTHOR
BLOGS BY YEAR
Whether you're creating tables in SQL Server, using SQL variables or passing parameters to stored procedures, you'll need to understand what the possible data types that you can use are.
- Data Types in T-SQL for SQL Server
- Text Data Types in T-SQL
- Number Data Types in T-SQL
- Date and Time Data Types in SQL (this blog)
- Logical, Boolean, Yes/No or Bit Data Types in SQL
- Converting between Data Types
Posted by Andy Brown on 05 October 2012
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our blogs. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
Date and Time Data Types in SQL
I have no intention of repeating my colleague Andrew's excellent and in-depth earlier blog on this - so here's a link to it!