BLOGS BY TOPIC▼
BLOGS BY AUTHOR▼
BLOGS BY YEAR▼
The December 2019 update allows you to customise your visuals pane and format KPIs better, but that's almost it!
- Power BI Updates for December 2019
- Customising the Visualisations Pane
- Many More KPI Formatting Options
- Conditional Formatting for Table/Matrix Values as URLs
- New DAX Quarter Function (this blog)
- The Power BI Features Waiting in Preview
Posted by Andy Brown on 23 December 2019
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our blogs. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
New DAX Quarter Function
Will this be my shortest ever blog? You can now show the quarter number for any date:
This function allows you to show a number 1, 2, 3 or 4 against any date.
If you're using a calendar table - as you should be - I can't imagine when you would ever need date functions like this, and I've only included it here for the sake of completeness!