BLOGS BY TOPIC▼
BLOGS BY AUTHOR▼
BLOGS BY YEAR▼
This was a month of few updates. Our favourite by far is that you can now group visuals, but the Key Influencers visual has also emerged from the preview shadows.
- New changes for the August 2019 Power BI update
- Grouping visuals
- The new Key Influencers visual
- You can now choose from conditional icon sets (this blog)
- Updating old reports to the new filter pane
- Features waiting in preview as of August 2019
Posted by Andy Brown on 19 August 2019
You need a minimum screen resolution of about 700 pixels width to see our blogs. This is because they contain diagrams and tables which would not be viewable easily on a mobile phone or small laptop. Please use a larger tablet, notebook or desktop computer, or change your screen resolution settings.
You can now choose from conditional icon sets
Following the introduction of the big new feature of conditional icons in last month's update, you can now choose from pre-created sets:
Choosing an icon set could save you a bit of time!
Obviously having chosen a set, you can then make changes to them in the individual rules created.