SQL SERVER 2016 VIDEOS
- SQL Server 2016 Pt 1 - Installing SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition
- SQL Server 2016 Pt 2 - Using Configuration Manager and Management Studio
- SQL Server 2016 Pt 3 - System Databases, Backing Up and Restoring
- SQL Server 2016 Pt 4 - Databases, Logins, Users, Roles and Schemas
- SQL Server 2016 Pt 5 - Basic Table Design, Data Types and Constraints
- SQL Server 2016 Pt 6 - Designing and Creating Relational Databases
- SQL Server 2016 Pt 7 - Computed Columns
VIDEOS BY AUTHOR
VIDEOS BY YEAR
SQL Server 2016 videos | SQL Server 2016 Pt 2 - Using Configuration Manager and Management Studio
Posted by Andrew Gould on 31 October 2016
SQL Server Configuration Manager allows you to control the various services that make up your SQL Server installation. SQL Server Management Studio is the tool you can use to connect to a server and begin working with the databases installed on it. This video takes you through the basics of using both tools to get ready for building databases in the next part of this tutorial.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.