C# PROGRAMMING VIDEOS
- C# Part 1 - Installing and Configuring Visual Studio
- C# Part 2 - Working with Projects and Solutions
- C# Part 3 - Drawing Windows Forms
- C# Part 4 - Writing Basic C# Code
- C# Part 5 - Variables and Data Types
- C# Part 6 - If Statements and Conditional Operators
- C# Part 7 - Writing Methods
- C# Part 8 - Switch Statements
- C# Part 9 - While Loops and Do Loops
- C# Part 10 - For Loops
- C# Part 11 - Foreach Loops
- C# Part 12 - Arrays
- C# Part 13 - Lists
- C# Part 14 - Exceptions and Error Handling
VIDEOS BY AUTHOR
VIDEOS BY YEAR
C# Programming videos | C# Part 13 - Lists
Posted by Andrew Gould on 01 December 2014
A List is similar to an Array in that it allows you to store multiple items under a single variable name. The advantage of using lists is that they're designed to change their size dynamically as you add items to them. This video teaches you how to work with lists including how to declare, initialise and add items to them. You'll see several techniques for looping over the items in a list, including while loops, for loops and foreach loops. You'll also learn how to remove and find items in a list, including how to write basic Lambda expressions.
You can download any files that you need for this video from this blog.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.