C# PROGRAMMING VIDEOS
- C# Part 1 - Installing and Configuring Visual Studio
- C# Part 2 - Working with Projects and Solutions
- C# Part 3 - Drawing Windows Forms
- C# Part 4 - Writing Basic C# Code
- C# Part 5 - Variables and Data Types
- C# Part 6 - If Statements and Conditional Operators
- C# Part 7 - Writing Methods
- C# Part 8 - Switch Statements
- C# Part 9 - While Loops and Do Loops
- C# Part 10 - For Loops
- C# Part 11 - Foreach Loops
- C# Part 12 - Arrays
- C# Part 13 - Lists
- C# Part 14 - Exceptions and Error Handling
VIDEOS BY AUTHOR
VIDEOS BY YEAR
C# Programming videos | C# Part 1 - Installing and Configuring Visual Studio
Posted by Andrew Gould on 31 October 2014
Part 1 of this series on Basic Programming in Visual C# explains how to get up and running the Microsoft Visual Studio. You'll discover how to obtain a free edition of Visual Studio and install it on your machine. The video also shows you how to work in the Visual Studio IDE including tips for configuring the appearance of the application and how to work with the various Visual Studio windows.
You can play this video on C# Part 1 - Installing and Configuring Visual Studio here (see viewing hints below also). You can download any files that you need for this video from this blog.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.