- Excel Tip 1 - copy formula
- Excel Tip 2 - dollar signs
- Excel Tip 3 - column totals
- Excel Tip 4 - selecting tables
- Excel Tip 5 - sorting tables
- Excel Tip 6 - creating ranges
- Excel Tip 7 - creating charts
- Excel Tip 8 - copying worksheets
- Excel Tip 9 - today's date
- Excel Tip 10 - copying days/months
- Calendars in MS Project
- MS Project - Conditional formatting
- Custom fields - simple
- Custom fields - calculated
- Custom Fields - indicators
- Custom Fields - Organizer
VIDEOS BY AUTHOR
VIDEOS BY YEAR
Archived videos | Custom fields - simple
Posted by Andrew Gould on 01 November 2011
Learn how to create simple custom fields in MS Project, including how to create a drop down list field for user choices.
You can increase the size of the video:
You can view the video in full screen mode as shown on the left, using the icon at the bottom right of the frame.
You can also increase the quality of the video:
You can improve the resolution of the video using another icon at the bottom right of the frame. This will slow down the connection speed, but increase the display and sound quality. This icon only becomes visible when you start playing the video.
Finally, if nothing happens when you play the video, check that you're not using IE in compatibility view.