Onsite SQL training courses
Good reasons to book onsite training in SQL might be:
- You want training to take place using your corporate database
- You want to run a shorter one-day course (although we wouldn't actually recommend this for SQL)
- You can't make the dates or venues listed on our website
- You want to concentrate on the new features of SQL 2012
As an example, a two-day onsite SQL course might involve spending:
- the morning of the first day teaching the basics of SQL (selecting data)
- the afternoon looking at your corporate database;, then
- the whole of the second day learning how to use criteria, joins and grouping, using queries extracting data from your corporate database as examples and exercises.
You can now see more details about how Wise Owl onsite training works, see what makes our training so different, or send us an outline of the SQL training you are looking for.